Riley Park Maternity Clinic offers care to low-risk patients during their pregnancy. All of our family doctors specialize in obstetrics and deliver at the Foothills Medical Centre (hospital). Talk to your family doctor about a referral or you can contact us directly at (403) 284-3711 to book an appointment.
Safely delivering during COVID-19
The safety of our patients is of utmost importance to Riley Park Maternity Clinic and all of Calgary Foothills PCN.
Our maternity patients deliver at Foothills Medical Centre (hospital). For the safety of everyone, please answer the Covid-19 screening questions at the clinic and at the hospital truthfully. We realize there are many pregnancy symptoms that are similar to the Covid-19 symptom list and are dedicated to providing you the care you need. We have processes in place to ensure you will receive care even if you have symptoms. Your honesty protects everyone.
We are taking every precaution to ensure our patients, their families and our staff are safe both at Riley Park Maternity Clinic and the Foothills hospital.
Letter to our Maternity Patients (January 2021)
As a team, we offer quality maternity care and education throughout your pregnancy until you and your baby return to your family physician.
Additional COVID-19 information
- COVID Vaccination in Pregnancy (Mar 31, 2021) -not offered in our clinic at this time
- COVID-19 Info for New and Expecting Parents (Mar 31, 2021)
- Changes at Riley Park Maternity Clinic (Mar 31, 2021)
- Changes at the Foothills Hospital (Mar 31, 2021)
- Feeling overwhelmed?
- Managing anxiety during COVID
- Mindfulness and parenting mental health supports during COVID-19
- Alberta Health Services COVID-19 information for expectant and new parents
- Dr. Colin Birch, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, answers questions about COVID-19
Our maternity services include:
- Prenatal care
- Labour and delivery
- A breastfeeding clinic – phone and in clinic appointments available
- Virtual Breastfeeding Class
- Mental health support
- Post-partum care
Maternity clinic staff
Our team of health professionals at Riley Park Maternity Clinic includes:
- Family doctors with a special interest in obstetrics
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Mental health consultants
- Community social workers
- Physician lactation consultants
Read about our patient Jane’s experience accessing care, including a lactation consultant, at Riley Park Maternity Clinic.
Who are we?
We bring together four family physician groups who specialize in providing prenatal care under one roof. You will be assigned to one of four groups:
- Northwest Maternity Care Clinic
- Low Risk Maternity Care Clinic
- Grace Maternal Child Clinic
- Sunnyside Maternity Clinic
Become a patient
How do you become a patient of Riley Park Maternity Clinic? Click here
Please visit our patient handouts page to download important information related to pregnancy and parenting.