The Riley Park Maternity Clinic offers care to low-risk patients during their pregnancy. All of our family doctors specialize in obstetrics and deliver at the Foothills Medical Centre.
As a team, we offer quality maternity care and education throughout your pregnancy until you and your baby return to your family physician.
Caring for you and your baby during the COVID-19 pandemic
Our maternity services include:
- Prenatal care
- Group prenatal care- temporarily on HOLD
- Labour and delivery
- A breastfeeding clinic – phone and in clinic appointments available
- Circumcision -temporarily on HOLD but call the clinic to be added to a waiting list
- Mental health support
- Post-partum care
Maternity clinic staff
Our team of health professionals at Riley Park Maternity Clinic includes:
- Family doctors with a special interest in obstetrics
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Mental health consultants
- Community social workers
- Physician lactation consultants
Read about our patient Jane’s experience accessing care, including a lactation consultant, at Riley Park Maternity Clinic.
Who are we?
We bring together four family physician groups who specialize in providing prenatal care under one roof. You will be assigned to one of four groups:
- Northwest Maternity Care Clinic
- Low Risk Maternity Care Clinic
- Grace Maternal Child Clinic
- Sunnyside Maternity Clinic
Become a patient
How do you become a patient of Riley Park Maternity Clinic? Click here
Please visit our patient handouts page to download important information related to pregnancy and parenting.