Riley Park Maternity Clinic offers care to low-risk patients during their pregnancy. All of our family doctors specialize in obstetrics and deliver at the Foothills Medical Centre (hospital). Talk to your family doctor about a referral or you can contact us directly at (403) 284-3711 to book an appointment.
For Information re: COVID-19 and pregnancy
Our maternity services include:
- Prenatal care
- Group Prenatal Education (Physician Led)
- Labour and delivery
- Breastfeeding Clinic – phone and in clinic appointments available
- Virtual Breastfeeding Class
- Mental health support
- Post-partum care
Maternity clinic staff
Our team of health professionals at Riley Park Maternity Clinic includes:
- Family doctors with a special interest in obstetrics
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Mental health consultants
- Community social workers
- Physician lactation consultants
Read about our patient Jane’s experience accessing care, including a lactation consultant, at Riley Park Maternity Clinic.
Who are we?
We bring together family physician groups who specialize in providing prenatal care under one roof. You will be assigned to one of three groups:
- Northwest Maternity Care Clinic
- Low Risk Maternity Care Clinic
- Sunnyside Maternity Clinic
Become a patient
How do you become a patient of Riley Park Maternity Clinic? Click here
Please visit our patient handouts page to download important information related to pregnancy and parenting.