Riley Park Maternity Clinic offers care to low-risk patients during their pregnancy. All of our family doctors specialize in obstetrics. The Foothills Medical Centre is the hospital where we provide our labour and delivery services.
Become a patient
Talk to your family doctor about a referral or you can contact us directly at (403) 284-3711, extension 1 to speak to our referral coordinator. For further information about becoming a patient and what to expect at our clinic, click here.
Our maternity services include:
- Prenatal care
- Group prenatal education
- Please note: there is no current registration and as of June 30, prenatal classes will pause for summer 2023
- How to attend a group using Zoom
- Labour and delivery
- Breastfeeding Clinic
- Virtual breastfeeding class
- Please note: registration is currently closed as breastfeeding classes pause for summer 2023
- Mental health support
- Post-partum care
- Musculoskeletal issues in pregnancy
- Managing migraines in pregnancy with Botox
Maternity clinic staff
Our team of health professionals at Riley Park Maternity Clinic includes:
- Family doctors with a special interest in obstetrics
- Registered nurses
- Mental health consultants
- Community social workers
- Physician lactation consultants
Who are we?
We bring together family physician groups who specialize in providing prenatal care under one roof. You will be assigned to one of three groups:
- Northwest Maternity Care Clinic
- Low Risk Maternity Care Clinic
- Sunnyside Maternity Clinic
Please check out our recommended pregnancy and parenting resources and browse answers to common questions in pregnancy.
Please visit our patient handouts page to download important information related to pregnancy and parenting.