Riley Park Maternity Clinic offers care to low-risk patients during their pregnancy. All of our family doctors specialize in obstetrics. The Foothills Medical Centre is the hospital where we provide our labour and delivery services.
Become a patient
Talk to your family doctor about a referral or you can contact us directly at (403) 284-3711, extension 1 to speak to our referral coordinator. For further information about becoming a patient and what to expect at our clinic, click here.
Our maternity services for patients of the clinic include:
- Prenatal care
- Group prenatal education
- Labour and delivery
- Breastfeeding Clinic
- Virtual breastfeeding class
- Mental health support
- Post-partum care
- Musculoskeletal issues in pregnancy
- Managing migraines in pregnancy with Botox
Maternity clinic staff
Our team of health professionals at Riley Park Maternity Clinic includes:
- Family doctors with a special interest in obstetrics
- Registered nurses
- Mental health consultants
- Community social workers
- Physician lactation consultants
Who are we?
We bring together family physician groups who specialize in providing prenatal care under one roof. You will be assigned to one of three groups:
- Northwest Maternity Care Clinic
- Low Risk Maternity Care Clinic
- Sunnyside Maternity Clinic
Please visit our patient handouts page to download important information related to pregnancy and parenting.