The Membership Coordinator reports to the Director, Member Relations and Governance. This position is integral to the operation and efficiency of Calgary Foothills PCN's main office, and is responsible for supporting the PCN's physician membership activity for its approximately 450 members.
The Membership Coordinator reports to the Director, Member Relations and Governance. This position is integral to the operation and efficiency of Calgary Foothills PCN’s main office, and is responsible for supporting the PCN’s physician membership activity for its approximately 450 members.
Key aspects of the position may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the membership team
- Prepare reports, presentations and other materials for the membership team and schedule annual board-member meetings in member clinics
- Process, track, submit and file all membership applications and ensure all records are complete, current and easily accessible
- Implement all necessary off-boarding tasks for physician members who have ended their membership
- Communicate with members regarding any missing documents from files, annual accreditation, answering questions/problem solving, etc.
- Update and maintain membership information located in databases, spreadsheets, and online in an accurately and timely manner
- Create and distribute a variety of member lists to other parts of the organization as well as health system partners
- Support in gathering and analyzing member data and the creation of membership reports
- Communicate to appropriate PCN team (e.g. communication, finance, liaisons, etc.) to ensure timely notification of changes in membership
- Patient Attachment/Web Registry
- Administer and monitor the Web Registry ensuring it is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Assist physicians and clinic staff to effectively utilize online Web Registry back-end tools and to ensure adherence to Calgary Foothills PCN guidelines, processes, and expectations
- Download and sort relevant information from the Web Registry via a clear and appropriate process, maintaining strict adherence to privacy policies
- Record statistical data
- Maintain and manage digital aspects of Web Registry interface
- Participate in Calgary Zone Web Registry initiatives such as liaising with the appropriate individuals from other Primary Care Networks regarding the Web Registry
- Event planning
- Support the organization and implementation of Calgary Foothills PCN sponsored events for membership, including arranging venues, preparing catering requirements, managing sign in, etc.
- Ensure that all documents created and developed adhere to the highest standards of quality and follow Calgary Foothills PCN communication guidelines
- Provide backup support for other administrative team members such as reception as required
- Manage the firstname.lastname@example.org account and respond to or forward emails as appropriate
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned by the Director, Member Relations and Governance
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong experience with calendar management, travel scheduling and event management
- Strong ability and experience supporting senior leaders, managing and prioritizing business meetings and activities
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple requests and competing priorities
- Experience in information gathering and monitoring, analysis and problem solving
- Able to build relationships and handle requests in a professional, non-confrontational manner
- Excellent follow up and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic evolving environment
- Demonstrated flexibility – a strong team player with the ability to also work independently
- Must be up to date and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Post-secondary education
- Experience in health care or primary care will be considered an asset
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and you are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic organization that is making a difference in the community, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
**Please submit your cover letter and resume in one document**
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.