Let’s navigate your next steps together.
Connecting to benefits and financial resources, finding caregiver support or getting help with advocacy can be complicated and confusing.
PCN social workers can help you access the supports and resources you and your family need.
They can assist with:
- accessing financial and employment resources
- health and medical benefits
- mental health support and resources
- community resources and advocacy
- family, disability, older adult and caregiver support
- housing and transportation
- support for newcomers or immigrants
Our social workers support adults, families and mature minors – maturity is determined through an assessment at the minor’s first appointment.
Ask your doctor if a referral to a social worker is right for you.