Emotional Eating: Learn How to Change
Take our Craving Change™ workshop and change your thinking habits to change your eating habits—and enjoy lifelong benefits.
Craving Change™ is a four-week workshop for adults who struggle with problematic eating, including eating for comfort or eating in response to emotions.
It teaches you skills to change your behaviour and make better food choices.
You will learn to:
- Identify your personal eating triggers
- Develop strategies to control your food cravings
- Break your habits using practical techniques, such as nurturing yourself without food, for example with a relaxing bath, or distracting yourself with a fun project
“There’s a sense of ‘wow, I’ve really learned something new here.”
Workshop leader health management nurse Shirley Sullivan
“It was amazing. I’m just so grateful for the awareness.”
Patient, Karla Mah
Craving Change™ does not cover:
- diet or nutrition
- the foods you need to eat when you have specific health conditions
Workshops are held at the following locations:
- Bowness Community Association, 7904 43 Avenue NW (map)
- Cochrane Primary Care Centre, Suite 103, 100 Grande Blvd, Cochrane (map)
- Crowfoot Primary Care Centre, 60 Crowfoot Crescent NW (map)
- Riley Park Primary Care Centre, 1402 8 Avenue NW (map)
- PCN Main office, Suite 301, 1701 Centre Street NW (map)
- Crescent Heights, Wildrose United Church, 1317 1 St NW (map)
- Vivo for Healthier Generations, 11950 Country Village Link NE (map)
Do you need to find a doctor?
Please note: This workshop runs for four consecutive weeks on the same day of the week and time. The date listed is the first of four sessions.