Emotional Eating: Learn How to Change
Take our Craving Change™ workshop and change your thinking habits to change your eating habits—and enjoy lifelong benefits.
Craving Change™ is a 4-part workshop for adults who struggle with problematic eating, including eating for comfort or eating in response to emotions.
It teaches you skills to change your behaviour and make better food choices.
The fall 2018 schedule for Craving Change will be available soon. Please check back.
You will learn to:
- Identify your personal eating triggers
- Develop strategies to control your food cravings
- Break your habits using practical techniques, such as nurturing yourself without food, for example with a relaxing bath, or distracting yourself with a fun project
“There’s a sense of ‘wow, I’ve really learned something new here.”
Workshop leader health management nurse Shirley Sullivan
“It was amazing. I’m just so grateful for the awareness.”
Patient, Karla Mah
Craving Change™ does not cover:
- diet or nutrition
- the foods you need to eat when you have specific health conditions
Workshops are held at the following locations:
- Bowness Community Association, 7904 43 Avenue NW (map)
- Cochrane Primary Care Centre, Suite 103, 100 Grande Blvd, Cochrane (map)
- Crowfoot Primary Care Centre, 60 Crowfoot Crescent NW (map)
- Riley Park Primary Care Centre, 1402 8 Avenue NW (map)
Do you need to find a doctor?