Get information on the financial help available to Canadians affected by COVID-19.
Our Ask a Social Worker — Navigating financial supports during COVID-19 virtual workshop will provide information on:
- The Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Updates to employment insurance (EI)
- Information on other financial supports currently being offered
- Community resources available during COVID-19
The one-hour interactive group session is led by a community social worker and allows you to ask questions like:
- How do I know what benefits I’m eligible for?
- How do I apply?
- Are there resources in the community to help me with necessities like food and housing?
You can register for this virtual workshop by: