Has a doctor, nurse or health professional made a big difference in your life? Here’s your chance to thank your health hero and be entered into a free draw to win an iPod.
Calgary Foothills Primary Care Network celebrates its 10th anniversary in the fall of 2016 and to help mark a decade of care, we’re asking for your help to showcase the work of those who deliver it. We’re celebrating health heroes who give excellent care and make a difference in the lives of their patients, coworkers and clinics. Who is your health hero and why? Tell us! We want to hear your story.
What is a Primary Care Network?
PCNs are teams of doctors, nurses and other health professionals who work together to help your improve your health. They provide after-hours support, nutrition advice, maternity care, free workshops and many other services.
Your health hero
Help us showcase the excellent care you receive by giving thanks to your health hero. Tell us about a great experience you had with your doctor, nurse, health team member or coworker in a short written or video message. Your messages will be shared with your health hero and as part of our 10th anniversary celebrations.
*** All participants will be entered into a free draw for an iPod! ***
How to enter
- Send a short (20 seconds, maximum) video clip to [email protected] . If you would prefer to deliver your video via a dropbox link, please email to request the link.
- Nothing fancy required! Cell phone videos are fine — just remember to film with your camera horizontally, not vertically!
- Alternatively, send a written message to [email protected] . Please endeavor to keep your message fewer than 200 words in length.
- In your message, please be sure to mention your name, the name of your health hero, and how they helped you.
- All entries submitted before Friday, September 16 will be entered into a free draw to win a donated iPod.
- When emailing your submission, please send us your preferred contact details so we can reach you if you are the winner of the iPod draw.
- Your thank-you messages will be shown to a group of physicians at Calgary Foothills PCN’s annual general meeting, and posted to our website.
Please contact the Calgary Foothills PCN communications team with questions ([email protected]).