Calgary Foothills PCN is offering virtual versions of its free workshops to support your health needs.
- Anxiety 101 is a two-hour virtual workshop that covers the basics of what anxiety is, tools to help and things to avoid.
- Anxiety to Calm is an eight-week workshop that takes an in-depth look at anxiety including what makes it better and what makes it worse.
- Ask a Dietitian — Diabetes or pre-diabetes focuses on patients with impaired fasting glucose, impaired glucose tolerance, Type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood sugars or borderline diabetes.
- Ask a Dietitian — Weight Management is for patients who are interested in learning about nutrition for healthy weight management
- Ask a Dietitian — Heart Health is for patients with high blood pressure or cholesterol, dyslipidemia, hypertension, high triglycerides, a history of heart attack/stroke/myocardial infarction (MI) or hyperlipidemia.
- COMPASS for the Caregiver is a free four-week virtual workshop that teaches caregivers to care for themselves
- Craving Change is a free four-week virtual workshop for adults who struggle with problematic eating, including eating for comfort or eating in response to emotions
- Happiness Basics is a four-week virtual workshop that teaches adults skills to boost overall happiness
- Quit Smoking is a four-week group workshop that uses peer support and other techniques to help participants quit smoking
You can register by:
- Booking online
- Calling our program coordinator at 1-855-79-CFPCN (23726) or 587-774-9736
- Asking your family doctor or health team member for a referral
Note: To book an appointment with the health team or access group workshops you must be a resident of Alberta currently living in the province.