Background illustration of city street

Community Social Worker

Your health team includes a community social worker who works alongside your family doctor. The community social worker can offer help with:

  • Access to benefits, financial resources
  • Disability support
  • Community resources and advocacy
  • Family support
  • Housing and transportation
  • Older adult and caregiver support
  • Mental health resources
  • Support for newcomers or immigrants

PCN community social workers support adults, families and mature minors – maturity is determined via assessment at the minor’s first appointment.

Request an appointment

Request an appointment with a community social worker by:

  • Asking your family doctor if a referral is right for you
  • Calling the program coordinator at 1-855-79-CFPCN (23726) or 587-774-9736
  • Booking an appointment online

If you have flu-like symptoms, such as runny nose, fever, cough or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment by calling 1-855-79-CFPCN (23726) or 587-774-9736.